We are an office committed to each of our patients – and the medical community – to be the best center for pain management in North County San Diego. Our accomplished team of physicians and specialists are devoted to providing patients with the highest quality medical care.
• Accompany the physician during the patient encounter.
• Transcribe the physician dictated patient history, including history, review of systems, past medical, surgical, family and social histories, medication and allergies.
• Transcribe the physical examination findings and procedures as performed by the physician.
• Transcribe the results of laboratory and radiographic studies as directed by the physician.
• Transcribe patient education and explanations of risks and benefits as performed by the physician.
• Pend orders for referrals, tests, medications and procedures as directed by the physician.
• Transcribe all proper diagnoses and symptoms as well as follow up instructions and prescriptions as directed by the physician.
• Assist in other areas/duties as needed
• Room patients
• Maintain good office flow
• High School Diploma or GED
• College education in related health field preferred
• A preferred minimum of 6 months of experience as a Medical Scribe or related experience and/or training
• Strong written and oral communication skills required
• Medical Terminology knowledge preferred
• EMR experience a plus (EPIC preferred)
• Must have strong computer and typing skills
• $16.50 per hour
• Competitive benefits package for full time employees (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Paid time off/Paid Holidays)