Welcome To Coastal Pain & Spinal Diagnostics
San Diego Pain Management Doctors
For many people, pain is a constant presence. It can make daily tasks difficult, or it can be entirely debilitating. The pain management doctors at Coastal Pain & Spinal Diagnostics specialize in managing and treating acute and chronic pain that has not responded to conventional treatments such as rest, medication, physical therapy, and surgery.
Our patients are individuals who, along with their physicians, are seeking alternative, advanced treatment options for their unrelenting pain caused by injury, illness, or disease. Working together with you, we can help relieve or decrease your pain and assist your return to your daily activities.
We Welcome New Patients
We are committed to each of our patients – and the medical community – to be the best center for pain management in San Diego County. Our accomplished team of physicians and specialists is devoted to providing you with the highest quality medical care. Treatment plans are designed to combat your pain – helping you return to the most functional and productive lifestyle possible.
Our collaborative, multidisciplinary approach reduces pain and restores function while focusing our care where it belongs – on you, the patient. When you need a pain management expert, turn to our experienced pain management doctors for quality, compassionate care.
Register for one of our free educational events and learn more about what Coastal Pain can offer you when it comes to managing your pain.
Next Webinar: Tues., March 20, 2021 at 6PM PST
Click button below to register for free event!
Abbott Research Study
We are currently enrolling participants who:
• Are at least 18 years old
• Have chronic (at least 6 months), refractory axial low back pain with neuropathic component and is not a candidate for spine surgery
• Have not had spine surgery for back or leg pain
• Have back pain greater than leg pain
• Have not used a drug pump or had previous experience with a neuromodulation device (including a failed trial)
• Are willing to attend regular follow-up visits over a 2-year period