Front Office Receptionist/Scheduler: The ideal candidate for this role should be a genuine leader, patient advocate, detail oriented, show initiative, and have excellent communication skills. If this is you, our cutting-edge clinic is the place you want to be.
- Greet patients & verify and update demographics and insurance information
- Assist patients to complete all necessary intake paperwork and documentation include copies of medical insurance cards.
- Scan all supporting documentation into the system for reference.
- Answer incoming calls and deal with inquiries
- Schedule all Clinic appointments to include new patient, follow up, and procedure appointment.
- Reschedule patients, as needed when there is an overbooking or emergency.
- Check patients in/out and Process copays/payments
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and adhere to patient privacy
- Communicate with patients, doctors and staff regularly
- Ensure the reception area is well maintained, neat and clean
- Process referrals and authorizations with insurance companies
- Other clerical as required for efficient office flow
High School Diploma
1-year experience in a medical office environment with exposure to medical technology, insurance, collections, scheduling, and customer service is prefered
- Strong work ethic, with resourcefulness and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative thinker, independent thinker
- Detail oriented, organized, goal oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- TBD based on experienced
- Competitive benefits package for full time employees (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid time off/Paid Holidays)
Job Category: Administrative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carlsbad Mission Valley San Diego